For All Computer, IPAD, IPhone, Laptop, Smartphone, and Social Networkers, Ways To De-stress Your Neck and Your Life Let’s face it, most of us are stressed out and carry a lot of tension in our necks and shoulders, especially if you bend your neck over a smartphone, IPAD, IPhone, or a computer, while engaging in social media. You may think you do not have time to relax, but I will show you some de-stressing tips you can use, right where you are, and in just a few minutes a day. To confidently handle everyday stressors, I had to learn to distress with a few short methods and exercises, you can do in minutes, each day.
- I begin each day with prayer and meditation. I have included some music to listen to below.
- Walking a few minutes each day helps to sweat toxins out of your body and helps to distress.
- http://youtu.be/pZ7XIWgseJ0 Meditation Deep Relaxation Music with 4.9Hz Binaural Brainwaves
- http://youtu.be/WcvsE1tF7Kk Hawaiian Sunset- Relaxing Music
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcvsE1tF7Kk&list=RDWcvsE1tF7Kk Hawaiian Sunset Playlists
http://youtu.be/g-jSBBwr8Ko Qi Gong: 7 Minutes of Magic (for Health)
- Take a few Quiet moments throughout the day to close your eyes, and think of the happiest time in your life, and take yourself to that moment; relish the time, and savor the sights, sounds, and smells.
- Take a few moments to yourself, because if you don’t, you cannot effectively give your time to others.
- Find a partner to confide in. People with partners who support them and love them, tend to live longer, happier lives. Stress turned inward can create a myriad of health issues.
- If you sit in front of a computer, IPAD, or smart phone, with your neck lowered every day, I have included some exercises to ease the tension and build the small muscles in your neck, which will ease the tension and may help with the headaches associated with keeping your neck at an angle.
Below are some exercises to strengthen your neck muscles and to relieve tension. I hope this helps. Namaste Connie Lee Conniesmiles51@gmail.com 318.540.4464
Photo from Jeb Willard Physical Therapy, Springhill, LA